We’ve bundled up our top 50 favorite wedding favor ideas!
But 50 is a lot, right?
So we’ve broken it up into 5 bite size categories that are easy to digest and super fun to consider!
The items in this category are all edible and, for the most part, can be locally sourced —which we love!
- Local honey
- Mini liquor bottles
- Custom cookies
- Midnight snacks
- Coffee beans
- Infused olive oil
- Himalayan salt (because it’s pretty) or some type of custom seasoning
- Homemade limoncello or liqueur
- Maple syrup
- Hot sauce
- Favorite flavored jelly beans or champagne gummy bears
Who doesn’t love giving to their favorite causes?
Maybe you foster Military Working Dogs and want to make sure they are being taken care of when they return from duty.
Or maybe your grandfather served in The Mighty Eighth Air Force during WWII…
- Provide charity options and let guests choose where their donation goes
- Have a set charity or charities without the option to choose
These are a great way to decorate your spaces so they really serve two purposes.
More bang for your buck!
- Potted plants
- Seed paper as place cards
- Local or homemade soaps
- Local or homemade candles
- Lavender sachets
- Framed pressed flowers as place cards
We love when the guests have just as much fun as the couple.
And what better way than to give them something fun to do!?
- DIY flower crowns
- Candy bar
- Photo booth (can double as a guest book too)
- Temporary tattoos
- Vases/bottles to be used at the end of the night for left over florals
- Packet for the kids (can include crayons and a coloring book, etc)
- Interactive art work
- Flip flops for tired dancing feet
If you’re going for a classic touch, monograms and personalized items are on point.
But if they’re also something that guests can use for years to come, even better!
- Embroidered handkerchiefs
- Hangover kits
- Wine or beer glass
- Paper fans
- Agate slice place cards
- Luggage tags
- Tea towels (our favorite)
- Ribbon streamers
- Bottle openers
- Sleep masks
- Parasols or umbrellas depending on the weather
- Key chains
- Blankets or throws
- CDs or mini USBs filled with your favorite music
If you thought these ideas were super fun and unique, wait until you see what we come up with for your wedding!